A certain level of fear is necessary because it prevents us from behaving in a stupid manner, e.g. walking in the middle of the road at rush-hour, standing too close to the edge of a cliff etc. But fears that stop us from living our lives in a positive way and fulfilling our dreams have no useful purpose and can be eliminated.
A phobia is an intense form of irrational fear, e.g. a fear of some poisonous spiders is a good thing to have, a phobic reaction to a house spider can be life-hampering.
Holding on to fear is like trying to hold a beach-ball under the sea – it takes a lot of energy to keep it under the water and however hard you try to keep it suppressed, it inevitably pops up again.
Choosing to let go of fears that are adversely impacting your life, results in lifting the restrictions that you are placing on living your life to the full.
Available as a one-day workshop or an 8-week evening course, this programme addresses the following:
- what creates specific fears and keeps them in place
- how do you handle your fear and what would your life be like without it
- who will you be without your specific fear/phobia
- the impact of fear on choices and decision-making
- choices – the implications of choosing to let it go or choosing to hang on to it
- learn techniques to eliminate your fear/phobia easily, effectively and permanently
This 1-day workshop is for you if: you wish to live your life to the full and release a fear or phobia that you know is holding you back – in the fastest possible time.
1-day, 10:00 – 5:30
WORKSHOP INVESTMENT: £80.00 per person
This 8-week evening course is for you: if you would like to take the pace a little more slowly.
8-week evening course, 7:30 – 9pm
8-WEEK COURSE INVESTMENT: £120.00 per person
Barbara Guest | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 0161 708 9732 (Monday – Friday, 09:30 – 6pm)