- DO YOU FIND WORKING WITH PEOPLE CHALLENGING?
- IS YOUR TEAM UNSUCCESSFUL?
- IS COMMUNICATION PATCHY OR NON-EXISTENT?
- ARE YOU UNSURE OF THE SUPPORT STRUCTURE YOUR TEAM NEED?
The purpose of a team is to pool resources and talents and work together in the pursuit of an agreed goal; but when the goal is unclear or misunderstood, communication is at best ineffective and at worst non-existent, some team members seem to be following a different agenda or the people just simply don’t get on, working within a team can present difficulties.
Correctly strategically harnessing the power and energy of a team can ensure contented and loyal employees and it is more likely that tasks will be completed efficiently and on time. This 1 day workshop is a powerful event which uses proven and effective techniques to help teams to work cohesively.
It will help participants to:
- appreciate the essential components of an effective team
- understand the qualities a successful team must possess
- overcome their difficulties in relating to other people within the team
- develop necessary team skills
- identify the individual and team needs of team members
- develop an awareness of the support needs of the team
This workshop is a stimulating, thought-provoking but fun day which will address the specific issues of each team and will bring immediate results. A follow up half day session is included as an optional extra where appropriate.
This workshop is for you: if you manage a team that has a business need to work more effectively together, you are part of a new team, or you feel that your team would benefit from a motivational session.
Most teams have specific areas that need focus, please contact me to discuss your specific needs.
1 day, 10:00 – 5:30
INVESTMENT: Contact me for details of rates